- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or information technology with 5 years of experience in process/application design and development.
- In depth knowledge in SLDC (Software Development Life Cycle), database / business Intelligence system & Project Management.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency using MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with database MS SQL and Oracle, Sharepoint platform, and reporting tools in Spotfire will be an advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Role Summary & Responsibility :
- Analyze and manage reported cases, change requests and enhancements from Users while working closely with Support / Development Team.
- Liaise with project team in design, development, testing, and implementation of short-and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure.
- Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy.
- Deliver training for new capabilities of application.