- Work with data engineers to built ecosystem for machine learning.
- Being pioneers and ambassadors to bring machine learning to all parts of the company.
- Work on machine learning models that would have an immediate and massive impact on the business.
- Utilize enormous amount of data, both unstructured and structured data
- Share knowledge to the team and outside team
- Passionate to solve real-world problems using machine learning techniques
- Work with local and HQ data engineers to built ecosystem for machine learning.
- Work with other departments to generate business ideas, consult for predictors, and present the result of research.
- Master / Bachelor in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or related fields.
- 5+ years experience developing Production-grade machine learning models.
- Strong programming skill (Python, R, or Java preferred)
- Deep understanding of various machine learning techniques; the statistics behind the algorithm, data sampling, feature engineering, hyperparameter tuning, exploratory analysis, etc
- Able to converse in English fluently
- 3+ years of experience with programming language (Python, R, Java, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with machine learning frameworks (scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, caret, etc)
- 1+ years of experience with Big Data platform (HDFS, Hive, S3, Spark)
- Knowledge of specific domain such as: Credit Scoring, Risk Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Fraud Prevention, etc
- Experience with cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Service, etc)
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, etc)
- Passionate with data.
- Excellent problem solving skills, critical thinking and conceptual thinking abilities
- Crave for new technologies / algorithms with fast learning and understanding process.
- No wall can stop me & behaviour.