- Be A solution-designer by developing workflow in our collection plaform (Loxon) in comprehensive manner to ensure the release covered business and/or strategy needs.
- Act as quality controller of each iteration of software development lifecycle (majorly in testing, delivery, and monitoring) to ensure the application is running properly and timely manner.
- Coordinate communication with technical and/or business stakeholder to ensure the delivery is acknowledged by relevant parties (namely Home Credit Headquarter, IT, CRS)
- Responsible in business and/or technical documentation on each iteration of development which is shared in online platform.
- Analyze new business requirements and ideas, compare these with current solutions, and system features, identifies gaps between and propose solution for process improvement
- Manage CRS business and management in development and overall change management process in CRS department
- Manage/coordinate relevant stakeholders to meet each relevant department's needs
- Responsible for keeping updated functional documentation of Collection’s application
- Prepare proper documentation and other supporting documents for every ad-hoc activity (e.g. Major Incident, Urgent deployment, and etc.)
- Manage application (or business) support for Loxon (and associated apps) application
- Investigate bugs, and coordinate with business user and relevant parties for the bug fixes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience on application development projects
- Excellent analytical mind
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Have experience in database engineer would be an advantage
- Experience from collection would be an advantage
- High skilled on SQL, web development, Ms. Excel, and process designing tools