Providing day-to-day support (administration things) to Digital Marketing team.
Working closely with Digital Marketing Specialists, Legal team, Tax team and Finance team.
Manage agreements and invoices with partners.
Responsible for all operational tasks
- Student from reputable university in relevant discipline (Fresh graduate are also very welcome to apply)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical thinking, critical thinking & growth mindset
- Able to work individually and in team, communicative.
- Want to learn and improve yourself
- Be able to work part time Saturday to Sunday at 09.00 - 16.00
- Minimum 3 months of internship period