- Handling general HR (absence, and another HR administration).
- Handling general GA (purchase order, inventory & assets, and another GA administration).
- Make a monthly report.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree of Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Having knowledge and understanding in Recruitment, Training & Development, Industrial Relation, Organization & People Development, Compensation & Benefit, General Affairs and Indonesian Labor Laws & Regulation.
- At least 2 year of working experience as HR & GA Staff.
- Strong skill in computer, esp. MS. Office program.
- Support the HR & GA.