- Provides expert troubleshooting and issue resolution for workstation, server, and communications software and hardware
- Delivers outstanding onsite customer service to clients, communicating in a clear and professional manner
- Contributes to the preparation and delivery of new and replacement hardware as part of the onboarding process
- Works independently with little or no direct supervision while onsite with a client
- Creates clear, concise documentation of customer configuration and environment in knowledge-based articles
- Actively contributes to ticket and call resolution for the Service Desk when not working at a client site
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or comparable experience in IT related field that includes knowledge of hardware, operating systems and network communications.
- Required language(s): English (both speaking and writing)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in technical delivery environment with an emphasis on installation, configuration, integration and troubleshooting of server and switch.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Some knowledge (and experience) of Unix, windows server, My SQL, database, networking and make minor fixes
- Responsible about project delivery (Hardware, software and network installation and integration, UAT, etc)
- Troubleshooting skills (patience and determination to find and solve problems)
- Ability to work with customers, internal business unit organizations and third party subcontractor
- Ability to under pressure, team work, outside city and have high responsibility
- Willing to contract under outsource 1 year