- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Proficient in using Ms Office and Excel
- English both oral and written
- Strong analytical skill, leadership skills, dynamic, result-oriented, organized and communicative person.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills – must work well with others
- Able to communicate with all level
- Professional, positive attitude
- Have the ability and good knowledge on psychological test tools
- Recruitment & Selection, acquiring potential, capable and fit people to certain position specification
- Plan, conduct, integrate and report Psycho test and assessment process and results
- Make introduction matter for new employee
- Monitor new recruits during probation period to drive culture adjustment and motivation
- Design, Develop, Purpose & Doing Assessment, Mutation, Rotation & Promotion
- Design, Develop, Assisst & Purpose Organization Development (Structure Organization, Job Analysis, Job Description, Job Competencies, Balance Scorecard, KPI, Individual Performance Management)
- Design, Develop, Purpose & Doing Career Path Program, mapping succession Plan / Talent Management