Everbest Group is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive. Our Marketing team is growing and if you are equally passionate about fashion, e-commerce, retail and career growth, we might be a great match.
- Plan web/ecommerce, SEO/SEM, email, social media/ mobile app and display marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on digital programs and platforms, including social media pages and paid campaigns, website traffic, email marketing, blog traffic and SEO performance.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Manage/ coordinate day-to-day production of online collaterals, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with internal partners to maximize results & conversions.
- Identify trends and insights to optimize and spending and performance.
- Collaborate with creative resources including digital agencies, writers and designers to optimize user experience.
- S1/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English or equivalent from a reputable University.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- 2-4 years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Expertise in using Facebook Advertisement Manager, Google Ads, SEO/SEM, blogging, Google Analytics,
- Knowledgeable & have a strong interest in fashion, ecommerce and retail.
- Demonstrates ability to work both independently and with a group.
- Analytical skills with data-driven thinking
- Well-informed with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.