Are you passionate about the success and growth of customers? We are looking for someone for whom customer obsession is not just a phrase but a way of thinking
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value
- Manage all promotions and offers presented to our existing customers. Find ways to provide more value to customers, while increasing their spending with us.
- Look on ways to improve how we communicate to customers in all our channels. What are the latest trends, topics, and stories we should be telling?
- Analyze customer data into actionable insights
- Work with the creative team, merchandising, product development, and data analysts to create and execute customer onboarding experiences
- Define a roadmap to deliver experiences that will engage all users in rich, content-driven experiences
- Develop and execute email, push and cross-channel marketing strategies in promotional, transactional and targeted campaigns across the customer lifecycle. What can you do to keep customers coming back?
- Stay current on trends and best practices in all digital marketing channels, especially email marketing
- Ability to manage multiple channels and teams
- Two to 5+ years experience
- Experience running successful social campaigns
- Strong analytical background. "Gut" analytics are nice, data-driven results are even better.
- Strong management experience. How do you motivate team members?
- Strong track record of creating and monitoring customer lifecycle campaigns
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in content, development, coding and tracking challenges in email, push, social, and other marketing channels
- Intermediate to advance English communication skills