- Make and modificate requested report based on system analyst plans amd requirement
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Oracle
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent