- Manage and control over employee recruitment and selection process in branch.
- Responsibe for ensuring employee's training process (induction) and service quality for consumers.
- Ensure HR policies and planning are implemented comprehensively including Staffing, Training, Development, Performance Management, HR rules and regulation.
- Manage all HR related documentation, letters, and files.
- Responsible for Payroll in coordination with Finance department.
- Interact with employees to achieve improvement in work environment and performance.
- Handle and respond to employees' issue.
- Creating motivational and recreational activities for employees.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 1 Years in Supervisor Level is advantages
- Strong in recruitment and Generalist HR Matters
- Good knowledge of Indonesia Labor Law
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and problem-solving skill
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and in team work
- Proven strong management and leadership skill
- Placement in Marunda