Currently, we’re looking for Organizational Learning & Development Manager to help us in:
- Leading the planning, implementation and evaluation of Organizational Development, including Learning and Development function
- Designing and delivering OD strategies, processes and interventions that support company ambition to be a high performing organization
- Supporting specific performance improvement initiatives, e.g implementation of new behavioural competency framework, 360 degrees feedback, etc.
- Preparing job evaluation system, advising on job function, job descriptions and the correct grading of jobs
- Overseeing the performance appraisal process, and working with the VP People to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation
- Working with each head on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant personal development plans for their staff
- Developing coaching and mentoring to support employee development and the achievement of personal development plans
- Developing an approach to talent management and succession planning
- Contributing to the development of policies and procedures, in collaboration with VP People
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- More than 5 years of OD and People Development experience, preferrably working in the Digital Industry
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills
- Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
- Respect for people and committed to high standards & continuous improvement
- Able to act as the agent of change and drive the team to win the competition