Are you a legal graduate? Are you looking for your first role in a fast moving startup?
Lamudi is changing the way Indonesians experience finding their dream home, and our Legal Team is proud to be part of that. We’re looking for a legal professional as a Legal Associate to provide essential administrative support, ensuring that all contracts and databases are accurate, updated and compliant with organizational and national regulation. You will work to identify and analyze key legal, regulatory and business issues to effectively coordinate business terms with business partners and any other legal related issues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting legal reviews on documents/files, as assigned, and research applicable regulatory, state law, and governing policy using legal research methods and tools.
- Preparing and reviewing of commercial agreements with third parties.
- Liaising with legal and administrative departments of third parties.
- Delivery of legal services and resources to the business upon requests on matters concerning applicable contracts required for operation of the business.
- Provide solutions for business related to legal matters.
- Conducting legal research on a variety of administrative, corporate law, labor, and government contract legal issues
- Reviewing and provide proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice across the business.
- Administer corporate and legal documents, such as employment contract, TDP, SIUP, SKDP, KITAS and/or Business Visa for WNA, etc
- Coordinate directly with other support functions including Human Resources, Business Development, Finance, and Compliance.
- Ensures the company complies with the regulation.
- Legal documents translation.