• Master's degree in Finance, accounting or MBA major in finance is preferred
• Minimum 15 years of rich experience in Finance and Accounting of which at least 5 years must be in a senior financial P&L role within a business unit of a large multinational corporation; overseas experience a plus.
• A CPA certification is preferred
• Strong and broad based-knowledge and skills appropriate for consultation to all levels of management.
• Sound analytical depth and strong technical accounting skills.
• The ability to influence and lead in driving change in the organization.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities and a strong commitment to developing others.
• Strategic consulting skills which move beyond adherence to specific analytical tools and methodologies; the ability to “think outside the box,” and generate alternative solutions for consideration, and provide comprehensive risk/benefit analysis on those alternatives.
• Proactive business advisory skills; i.e., a creative planning orientation in addition to a tracking orientation.
• Project management experience and team leadership ability.
• M&A / due diligence experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and advanced presentation skills.
• Organizational and planning ability are required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint), Internet and E-Mail are required.
• Upward mobility and geographical flexibility highly desirable.
Jl Raya Bogor Km 31
Depok Kota 16416 DKI Jakarta