as Purchasing Officer, you will responsible to buy materials that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
About the Job:
MEMORY Furniture looks simple, but the supply chain for the materials is extremely complex and challenging. Dealing with over 1,000 material types sourced from over 20 countries worldwide with strict international standard of conformity. This is why this task is very exciting.
as Purchasing Officer, you will responsible from evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts till reparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Assist Purchasing Supervisor to find a new supplier and material sample according to the standard of companies.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Review quality of purchased materials
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased materials, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analysis
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Bachelor Degree in Logistic / Bussiness administration / Economics with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 1 years of working experiences in the related field.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Strong in analytical, problem solving and negotiation skill.
- Possess the good communication skill in English both verbal and writing.
- Good adaptability and responses to the rapid changes.
- Willing to be placed in Jatiuwung, Tangerang