- Responsible for regulating performance of all operational staff to work more effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for all aspects of store operational, improvement, and maintenance of standards.
- Coordinate with recruitment staff regarding manpower fulfillment.
- Monitoring and controlling the efficiency of all stores operation on daily basis; including sales performance & strategy, inventory management, and customer service following standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Create work planning and summary report of problems that occurred in counters.
- Conduct performance evaluation and submit performance reports to HR.
- Create training needs analysis for sub ordinates development
- Maintaining relationship, contact store supervisor and other retail staff to communicate relevant information and complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Analyzing stores sales, lost counters, operational and generating reports on the daily/monthly/yearly sales and inventory for planning and reviewing purposes.
- Max. 30 year(s) old
- Has minimum senior high school with retail experience
- Fresh Graduate (Bachelor Degree) are welcomed if fulfill criteria
- Preferably with experienced in the same position at least 3 year(s) in Retail Industry is required for this position.
- Has excellent knowledge in retail operation, posses good communication skills, strong conceptual and analytical thinking also strong leadership skills.
- Hardworking, honest, independent, able to work with teams and individuals, able to solve problems that exist in counters and able to work under pressure.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast – moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Computer literate; Excel ability is mandatory.
- Willing Duties out of town if needed