- Bachelor degree in Information System Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Economics (Min. GPA 3.00).
- Having knowledge of procurement processes (need recognition, sourcing, price and terms analysis, negotiation evaluation and recommendation, order and agreement, delivery and expediting, receipt and inspection, invoice approval and payment, record keeping and reporting).
- Fluent business correspondence in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both writing and speaking.
- Strong in data management and spreadsheet processing.
- High Integrity and commitment.
- Ms. Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- 1-3 years of experience in business transaction/administration, preferable in procurement area (especially IT Procurement).
Responsible for preparing comprehensive analysis of purchase evaluation and recommendation, providing compliance analysis for every purchase, sourcing solution and vendor candidates for requested requirement(s).