IT Auditor Requirements:
• A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related. (essential).
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (essential).
• 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
• Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
• Financial and IT application experience (SAP, QAD, MFGPro, Peoplesoft and Hyperion).
• Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
• Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
IT Auditor Responsibilities:
• Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
• Troubleshoot security and network problems.
• Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
• Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
• Participate in the change management process.
• Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
• Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
• Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
• Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
• Review, evaluate and test application controls.
• Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
• Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.