About the Position
We are looking for a driven and extremely commercial Sales Promotion Manager to become
part of our founding-team and play a vital role in shaping the business while managing a
diverse portfolio of pharmacy channels. You will be part of a fast-paced entrepreneurial
organization, building your department from scratch. Based in Jakarta, you will be focused
on the whole of Indonesia.
Our Sales Promotion Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Flagship National & Local Key Accounts | Grow the sales, repeat buying and brand awareness of YOUVIT within a portfolio of Pareto National Accounts (NA) including Pharmacies, Hyper & Supermarkets, Minimarkets, Non-Food outlets and Local Key Account. Amongst others, channels like Watsons, Guardian, Boston, Ranch & Farmers, Lion Superindo, Hero Group, Carrefour, Gramedia, Hari Hari, Tip Top, Borma & Griya.
- Sales Promotion Team | Recruit and develop a sales promotion team currently consisting of 75+ (Weekend)SPG’s and 14 Team Leaders to become best-in class. New sales promotion team members are to start operations across 15 cities by December 2019.
- Training | Built a comprehensive training program to develop the sales competence of the national sales team and facilitate weekly training sessions with both Area Sales Executives, Team Leaders, SPGs and Merchandisers in support of knowledge transfer.
- Direct Sales Program | Launch a direct-to-consumer sales channel to allow the sales promotion team to grow sales during weekdays, in addition to the in-store selling activities conducted during weekends.
- Profitable Operations | Built SOPs and incentive structures to grow profitable sales promotion operations, while supporting the growth of brand awareness across flagship stores.
- Partnership Programs | Motivate retailers and principals to partner in support of innovative shared team structures in order to grow cost efficiency.
- Sales Promotions | Ensure in store team operations and sales and marketing promotions are properly executed
- In-Field Operations | Have a passion for being in the field and on the move 24/7!
- Solid academic background
- A minimum of five years of work experience in a fast-paced work environment, experience in sales of consumer (health & beauty) products is preferred
- Demonstrated strong execution skills - 'getting-things-done' over a process driven mentality
- High moral standards and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the business
- Able to work within an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong feeling of responsibility
Snapshot of the Role
Location : Jakarta
Nationality : Any
Start date : ASAP
Language : Fluent in English
Education : University Degree
Experience : Minimal Five years
Contract : Six-month fit-period, full time position afterwards
Compensation : Competitive salary
Reporting to : Head of Distribution and Sales