- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the company business strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement through undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- Support specific performance improvement initiatives through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and 360 degree feedback process.
- Manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Track the latest trends and edge thinking about the future of work and organizational design and apply this knowledge to related challenges.
- Assess company’s readiness for change, facilitate key decisions making, and advise on how to successfully implement projects and change management activities.
- Support business development activities and communicate company value proposition connected to organizational design and transformation.
- Create strategic plan and strategic structure based on company’s goal.
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in related position.
- Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organizational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
- Deep knowledge about business process, organization structure design, and organization development.
- Deep knowledge about ISO and supporting documents.
- Familiar with Balance Score Card.
- Able to diagnose organization needs and create improvement plan.
- Advanced business acumen and analytical thinking.
- Willing to be placed in Bandung.