- Ensure that the customer order process runs effectively.
- Monitor processing of overall export orders from planning production schedules to shipping.
- Resolve problems that arise with a priority scale for customer satisfaction at the delivery stage and other logistics activities.
- Ensure customer orders are met on demand.
- Manage product import inventory efficiently.
- Optimizing customer satisfaction
- Improvements in logistics activities that continue to support customer satisfaction
- Ensure service level is on target
- Establish effective relationships with custome
- Make regular reports related to import activities
- Ensure the making of import and legal documents on schedule
- Manage the import work team
- Ensure everything that the import team does is according to the procedure
- Ensuring the process carried out by the import team is always on time
- Supervise and provide input on all processes related to export
- Maintain and improve the profile of importers and other customs facilities
- 32-40 years old
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in any major
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fully understand export and import regulation, procedure and process document.
- Understand the flow of freight export, process of registration in the Asian Countries, and international marketing
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
If you feel that you meet the qualification above and you’re keen in exploring the opportunity, please send your updated resume by clicking the button below.