Ensuring all unit linked investment funds under management are operating effectively and sustainably, ensuring that fund ranges are managed according to legislative / regulatory requirements and meeting company policies and governance, developing and implementing an effective strategy for unit linked funds.
- Manage, supervise, and control the Unit Linked department team
- Verify daily subscriptions, redemptions and switching batch forms for unit-linked products to custodian bank.
- Prepare and submit Monthly Fund Fact sheet on timely basis.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance; Master Degree would be added value
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel with strong analytical and numerical skill
- Minimum 4 years of experience in insurance or in an asset management company with at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Previous experience in handling unit-link products or mutual funds; Financial Analysis and Risk Management
- Written and spoken English
- Unit link regulatory requirement
- Technical J Fundamental Analysis