- 1 to2 years working experiences in commercial or partnership.
- Having background in ecommerce (b2b) industry would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skill and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to identify root causes and potential remedies for corrective or preventive actions
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to develop complex financial models and projection with sensitivity analysis
- A quick and passionate learner and take the learnings to the next level, bringing tangible business impacts
As commercial analyst. you will provide support to the commercial and partnership teams in doing commercial analysis, and project management through various initiatives to grow and optimize the business from the revenue perspective.
- Create, analyze, report the business performance by performing commercial and financial models and projection. Gathering requirements from stakeholders and diagnosing potential risks of underperformance.
- Support commercial and partnership team, manager/head in providing analysis required for target setting and adjustment process by doing complex commercial models and do stress-test on the initial targets.
- Analyze impacts on the proposed revenue growth and optimization projects.
- Assessing commercial proposal relevant to partnerships. and also be involved in revenue improvement initiatives.
- Manage commercial documentation reporting, data access, etc. including and not limited to daily, quarterly, monthly update/report.