- Minimum Bachelor's degree in mechanical, industrial, or electrical engineering
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient to communicate in Mandarin language (oral and written) is mandatory proven by HSK certification (Chinese Proficiency Test) level 4
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
We are looking for a Purchasing Overseas (Mandarin) Staff to buy essential products for our day-to-day operations. This position will handle international key suppliers to ensure optimal stock levels. The responsibilities are including suppliers evaluation, price and contract negotiation.
The successful candidate should have proficiency in Mandarin language, good knowledge of market research, and excellent negotiation skills.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Negotiate price and contract with suppliers
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications
- Create and maintain good relationship with suppliers