- Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT / Computer Science with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Mastered the method of SDLC in creating web applications using PHP with CodeIgniter framework, HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery
- Experience in creating OOP in PHP5
- Experience with the Web Developer Tools in the latest browsers (such as Firebug) to debug client-side
- Experience using MySQL as the database engine in the method of SDLC
- Experience and the use of query optimization in the use of large data
- Expertise in programming algorithm to create a web application / desktop
- A fast learner with proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills and committed to support
- Highly initiative and willing to work under minimum supervision