- Develop requirements and specifications for new product, processes and initiatives, or analyses change requests/enhancements in existing products.
- Collaborates closely with the business areas to identify requirements, project specifications, business flow, and business case as well as ensures that the solutions satisfy business needs and implemented successfully Stays with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of IT Developer, Business Development, Business Analyst, Operation, Compliance, and other divisions Involved in the full product features development lifecycle, including UX/UI best suited for consumer.
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing products by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Bachelor degree Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Product Development or Business Development within Financial Industry (Brokerage, Asset Management, Banking, Insurance, etc)
- Great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate, and drive a business solution to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills with both external and internal contacts and ability to lead projects involving multiple functional areas to meet critical deadlines Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environments
- Understanding of the product development lifecycle and emerging technologies Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations Excellent communication skills that allow you to articulate your ideas to engineers and business stakeholder