We are seeking a Video Editor (Content Creator) with exceptional editing skills and a passion for social marketing to join our team. Jojonomic is the SEA’s leading technology application, data and financial services company influencing the most powerful tech buyers in the world.
Main task is to have design critical thinking and communication skills necessary to prepare concepts and scripts for multimedia pieces by manage research and develop story ideas and prepare final story proposals for approval. You will work with an in-house production team/outsource team, working closely with stakeholders to plan, organize, and execute video and multimedia projects.
- Collaborate to tell stories through high-quality video content.
- Lead all creative on projects and ensure deliverables and deadlines are met on time.
- Understand the business and help create strategies and ideas to deliver high impact, quality digital video content.
- Possess a mastery of the production process and be able to lead a project from conceptualization to completion, including pre-production, production and post-production.
- Enforce quality of content; develop consistent, high-quality production.
- Work with both new and existing footage to develop new content.
- Possess vision and aid with strategy for growth of projects.
- Assemble and collaborate with production crews as necessary.
- 1+ year of experience creating video content that consistently performs across multiple platforms.
- Exhibit solid understanding of fundamental editing skill concepts with a solid knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite (Ilustrator, Premiere Pro/FinalCutPro, Aftereffect)
- Proficient in videography.
- Ability to keep others on task and driving forward to maximize output and productivity.
- Strong attention to detail, Self-motivated/self-starter and creativity is a must.
- Ability to effectively multi-task; work on several projects at once, under tight deadlines and pressures.
- A passion for storytelling and a strong understanding of post-production pipelines.
- Experience collaborating with colleagues and/or agencies in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team player that enjoys collaboration
- Respect for culture and heritage
• Free Lunch
• Sports Day
• Annual Corporate Retreat
• Health insurance