SoftwareSeni is a Software Development Company based in Yogyakarta & Australia. We love solving tough problems – from user experience to design and code. We build enterprise web-based solution for clients all over the world, from Australia, Indonesia, Europe, Africa and America. We are a growing business and need an Software Architect to accelerate that growth.
Where will you work?
SoftwareSeni is nestled in amazing Yogyakarta. It's not just in any Yogyakarta, our office is right in the heart of Yogyakarta within walking distance from the famous Tugu Yogya. You can easily find a great place to dine nearby.
Who should apply?
People who want to make a difference. People who want to be a part of team. People who are interested in building a company that’s bigger than the four walls of building. People who embody curiosity, awareness, resoluteness and empathy – who are flexible, proactive, and driven.
Skill and Requirements
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Able to work in a team
- Good communication
- Have 4+ years experiences in web development.
- Have very solid PHP skills with wide range of knowledge includes regular expressions, curl, file reading/writing, object orientation programming, composer.
- Good knowledge of multiple PHP frameworks, at least some exposure to both WordPress and Codelgniter.
- Have solid database knowledge. Ability to make a well designed set of database tables. Knowledge of how to use indexes effectively and build high performance database.
- Have API/Feed experience. At least some solid experience implementing third party APIs and/or XML data feeds.
- Understand Software Engineering practices (software requirement, design, testing and configuration management)
- Planning and documentation writing for projects
- Skilled in programming, analysis and execute functional testing
- Willing to work in Yogyakarta
- Design, evaluate and implement new projects and infrastructure
- Establish and enforce best practices in the development process.
- Establish and maintain deployment technologies to support developer effort.
- Test new technologies for viability
- Keeping SoftwareSeni’s developers highly productive in their client work.
- Provide leadership in team that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
Compensation and Benefit
- Relocation Allowance. We provide relocation allowance if you are not from Yogyakarta. The allowance would cover your moving expenses both for you and your family.
- Twice Salary Review Every Year. We would review your salary twice every year in December and June so you can focus on your job and raise your performance ceiling level every day.
- Twice Profit Sharing Every Year. Along with the review, we would also give a profit sharing every 6 months. The amount of the profit sharing would be related with how well the company fare within the related semester. The better you perform, the bigger profit share that you get.
- Health Insurance & Retirement Plan. We commit to pay 80% of your BPJS Kesehatan premi and 75% of your BPJS Ketenagakerjaan premi.
- Career Development & Training. We have a wonderful onboarding process where we help a new team member to get familiar with the way we work. There are training program devised that you get up to speed with the best practice we have here along with a pair partner review.
- English Program. We take our pride in our English class. Working in SoftwareSeni means that you would get massive improvement on your English, both spoken and written guarantee!
- Reasonable schedule. It’s sad that we even need to list this as a benefit. However we don’t stretch the team too thin. We only do “crunch times” in very rare occasion. We are encouraging culture where people can have a good work-life balance.
- Flexible Schedule. Our schedule is pretty flexible. Need to run an errand in the middle of the day? Totally cool. We have people who put in their eight hours in a row and the others who break it up throughout the day.
- Maternity Leave. 12 full paid weeks of maternity leave for new mom. You can extend this period with your leave balance. We pay you 100% full time on this period.
- 12 Days Leave Balance Each Year.
- Lots of Company Events. We have Monday and Friday free lunch, everyday bread time, office outing, monthly movie, weekly futsal, weekly yoga, weekly badminton, and many more. We believe that happy, well rested people are the best people to work with.
- Transparent Process. A big part of working at SoftwareSeni is being a part of community that knows how the other part of the company works. We actively focus on providing systems, methods, processes, and best practices in our handbook where everyone would know what others doing and see how we make decision. These guide are there to help you do your job better—not being yoke that holds you back from doing a great work such as break the rules, go off script—and tell us what you learn and what we, as a company, can do to improve.