As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for pslove‘s brand growth in Indonesia. Together with the team, you will be spear-heading and taking charge of the brand direction and growth strategies and ensuring that the team performs to meet expectations. You enjoy taking full ownership of tasks, whether it is to guide and direct team members, but also being able to hands on and get things done alongside the team. You enjoy creating strong compelling brand that speaks to the mass consumers and you know how to creatively reach your target audience via offline and online means.
Our Team Culture:
- Purposeful - We are mission driven
- Strategic - We choose our battles
- Loving - We do all things with love
- Ownership - We only give our best
- Valiant - We are not afraid to speak up
- Effective - We produce so that everyone progresses
“Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.” - Margaret Mead.
- To understand intimately the effectiveness of various channel reach and be able to measure the ROI of each growth channel / campaign
- Lead and direct the team in meeting team targets for both the app and the product reach.
- Work closely with key channel accounts and ensure that product sale sees strong growth in the various channels, driving by growth campaigns.
- Take charge of partnership initiatives for cross collaboration / shout outs to drive brand awareness and app downloads.
- Report directly to CEO / CTO on key success metrics, initiatives as well as team performance.
- Work closely with HQ (Singapore) on branding direction, alignment and growth strategies.
- 3-4 years experience with leading a team or have executed in various forms of online and offline marketing
- Bonus - to have past experience growing a mass consumer brand
- Comfortable and Friendly place to work
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Religious Holiday Allowance