• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with related field.
• Great attitude, have interest in IT (hardware & software), have initiative, diligent,
meticulous, and willing to learn.
• Minimum experience 3 year in the same field.
• Willing to travel for support regional or overseas.
• Have experience and skills in the following areas: C#, .Net Core technology,
• Cross platform exposure and experience with Windows, Linux, Android and IOS
• Good English communication skill (verbal and non verbal)
• Project management skills
• Ability to work in a team, open minded, and easy to adapt.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Work closely with a team comprised of Support Engineers, Sales Engineers, and
Quality Assurance staff to design and implement strategic products based on
Cross platform C#, .Net Core, PostgreSQL. Full Stack role (Backend server,
frontend UI, web based API).
• Perform needs analysis to best determine how to meet customer requirements.
• Design and conduct design modifications of complex systems or subsystems.
• Design interfaces and communication layers for retail hardware devices and
peripherals such as scanners, scales, displays, signature capture, magnetic stripe
readers, and RFID readers, etc.
• Perform design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively
participate in design and code reviews.
• Conducts tests, both unit and integration testing, of software configurations.
• Champion company’s development process, provide input toward general process
improvement and contribute to its evolvement.
• Continually stay up-to-date with industry changes and bring new concepts to
• Learn, evaluate, and redesign legacy systems for migration forward.
• Manage one’s own time against project plans.
• Periodically work overtime to meet project deadlines.
• Exhibit high personal commitment to quality, implementing development best
• Provide input on program schedule and accurate estimate of project deadlines.
• Assist with escalated technical support calls.
• Provide 2nd level of support
Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas
Jl Letjen Suprapto Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Bl I/3
Cempaka Baru, Kemayoran
Jakarta Pusat 10640 DKI Jakarta