- Having minimum 3 year experience of brand management in Electronic/FMCG
- Technical Skill: 1) Strong understanding of brand management 2) Marcomm background preferably from FMCG or product marketing from Electronic 3) Had exposure and work with Media, PR and Digital
- Soft Skill: 1) Have experience in encountering and dealing with senior level management 2) Proven record of working effectively with other cross functions team 3) Self driven and driving others, team work spirit, positive and willing to learn attitudes 4) Analytical and ability to translate into insight
- English Skill: Intermediate ; Excel Skill: Intermediate
- Specific Requirement: Microsoft Powerpoint, digital savvy
- Working relationship/partnership: PM, Retail, Media, PR and Digital TeamResponsibilities:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop concept and AV marketing communication strategy, align with product strategy.
- Develop concept activity for each AV product to meet business objective.
- Identify key drivers to create purchase intention through ATL, digital and POP development.
- Liaise with HQ/RHQ team for any local content/adaptation from global
- Liaise with Media, Digital, CRM, CMI & PR team to develop campaign strategy & budget plan
- Liaise with RE team for new line-up POP implementation.
- Ensure all ATL & digital content comply and get approval from Legal.
- Develop promo campaign and align with PM team for content and its mechanism
- Liaise with BTL team to develop concept of BTL/activation
- Evaluate and measure current process, and create more efficient and consistent process
- Budget monitoring for all ATL, BTL and promo activities