The Progress Advisor is responsible for the implementation of Course Management Procedure, communication among teachers, parents and students, and driving customer retention, referral and recommendation.
The Progress Advisor is a key role among students, parents, and teachers; you work as a coordinator, a supporter. You always accompany the students, orientate theirs growth step by step.
- Manage courses' schedule and progress
- Communicate among course teachers, parents and kids to track the teaching quality and study results, keep solid relationship with all customers, achieve renewal target
- Achieve the targets of retention, referral and customer satisfaction
- Handle the complaints and suggestions
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by company when needed
- Maximum 27 years old
- University graduate, Bachelor Degree in any major
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Required Skill(s): english,
- Love children and care about their growth
- Excellent self-learning ability
- Open minded, willing to communicate with people, good communication skill
- Good team player and focus on details
- Good planning and organizing ability, work flexible and able to deal with uncertainties
- Good service sense and emotion management
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Living around South Jakarta or Depok Area
- Willing to be placed in EF Depok
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm.