- Perform daily operational activities of System Infrastructure, including but not limited to managing and monitoring the performance of service deliveries such as netwok connection providers, productivity tools, data center equipments such as server, storage and network appliances, data backup and restores to ensure functional and continous infrastructure services that meet system infrastructure budget, quality standard, as well as customers and business requirements
- Provide regular report on system infrastructure performance, resource usage, as well as incidents and problems
- Provide assistance to business users in performing their daily activities
- Work with vendors and service providers to ensure optimal service deliveries that meet system infrastructure budget, quality standard, as well as customers and business requirements
- Provide technical expertise in supporting system-related and business projects and activities
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports.
- Explore and develop new technology which is applicable and able to support business in achieving company's target
- Continuously develop capability and technical expertise in all related fields
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modification
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
- Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
- Achive operational excellence in system infrastructure services which are cost-effective in supporting company to realize sales target for hire purchase and credit card business and to maintain competitive edge and to stay ahead over its competitors
- Develop and improve knowledge, capabily and expertise of oneself and system infrastructure team member in regards to IT related fields and financial business industry
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Able to operate computer (Microsoft Excel with intermediate level)
AEON Credit Service Indonesia never ask for any payments for applicants or candidates during our recruitment process.