- Implement application based on UI design specified.
- Work closely with design team.
- Implement API / Services for cross-functional purposes
- Performs tasks within planned duration and established deadlines.
- Perform unit testing for the developed application.
- Fix bugs and improving application performance.
- Complete regular reports and provide status updates.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum D3, majoring in IT/Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experienced in e-commerce websites, including payment gateway integration is preferable
- Familiar with e-commerce design aspects.
- Hardworking and fast learner.
- Able to work independently but within one team.
- Fresh graduates are very encouraged to apply.