1. Responsible for managing the pipeline of Hotel partners to assist business development in the acquisition/activation
2. Responsible for providing the best products (hotel/transportation/etc) for tiket.com customers, starting from market and competitors analysis, vendor acquisitions to operations.
3. Responsible for ensuring all operational activities of the Accommodation team run according to the procedure and target by creating planning and strategy.
4. Do team development activities such as coaching and mentoring.
- Technical Competencies
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- A good knowledge of Ms Office
- Soft Competencies
- Positive work ethic and passion to engage with our online ticketing & booking website and business partners.
- Good relationship management skills and a good team player
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Aggressive to achieve high targets – results-oriented
- Passion in e-commerce / online - independent thinking/ability and willingness to stretch.
- Attention to details