Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Sleekr, Talenta, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you: entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
Currently we’re looking for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help us with:
- Build and maintain test tool/frameworks that we use
- Review system design and technical implementation, make sure its “Testability” and “Readability”
- Work closely with engineers and product team to create an awesome solution
- Identify flaws in system implementation, including UX, functionality, reliability and security.
- Passion as a problem solver
- Proactive, vigilant, responsible and collaborative
- Fluent in automation test tools (cucumber, selenium etc)
- Understanding of release pipeline
- Understanding of web services and REST API
- Understanding in SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary + daily allowance
- Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
- Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lense
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture
- Notebook Ownership Program
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia's no. 1 SaaS company