Mekari is a technology company with a mission to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of workplace for both employee and management. Mekari focus is to improve employees and business owner happiness. As a company that cares about employee happiness, we provide a very good environment for developers to work.
So, if you:
- are an experienced engineer who is looking for a challenging problem to solve
- enjoy working in an agile environment
- value work and life balance
We also hate strict bureaucracy. We treat everyone equally.
Everyone can talk directly to the CEO or CTO.
We focus on happiness and creating a kick-ass product.
Then, Mekari is the best place for you to work.
Currently, we’re looking for Ruby Developer to help us:
- Developing the product
- Working closely with the product owner to develop a solution for our customers
- Working closely with DevOps to maintain the application in our infrastructure
- Mentoring junior developers to develop their skills
Skills and Requirements:
- Passionate as a problem solver & software engineer
- Love to learn new things
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails
(best practices, how it works internally, patterns, refactoring)
- Understand to test your code (unit and integration test)
- Good understanding with database (structure, optimation, tuning)
- Experience with scaling web application
- Know the basic of Linux administration
- Have some experiences in deploying an app to production environment
- Willing to learn Elixir and Phoenix
You will impress us if you:
- experience with Docker
- open source contributor
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Premium Health Insurance
- Fun and friendly environment
- Education allowance
- Employee development & engagement
- Strategic office location