Responsible for managing a major account within a business. Coordinates the shipping of goods, and assists customers and staff during business hours.
- Manage major account for sell and rent HYSTER used Forklift
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Ensure hours of operation are in compliance with local laws.
- Organize and distribute staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Minimum 5 years experience in forklift industry
- Ability to manage in ambiguous situations to resolve internal and external conflict
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships
- Ability to recognize what is critical and take action
- Good verbal and written communication english skills
- Proficiency in base computer use, including Outlook and MS Word or word processing program
- Proven ability to train and motivate others
- Time management
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, five working days. We are a rapidly growing company, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us.
Our store teams work hard and have fun together! DSL Group make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. PT. DSL Indonesia, . is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
- Five days of work a week
- Medical Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Transportation Allowance