- Responsible for creating and onboarding project teams and integrating them into the organization by providing them with a clear vision of the product.
- Facilitate communication and information exchange between external groups and the project team.
- Monitor project progress, provides timely feedback and drives a culture of agility and learning.
- Guide the team in implementing methodology rules to deliver rapid and reliable business products.
- Host daily meetings to get hands-on updates on the project, address potential impediments and link up team activities with the product owner’s wishlist.
- Encourage the use of automated builds and continuous integration, thus improving project efficiency.
Job Requirement :
- Experience in Scrum Practice
- Able to do coaching
- Good in communication to all stake holder
- Value driven oriented
- Able to lead team
- Min 5 years experience