You'll be placed on our partner company
- Participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Implement, develop, and test web-based software
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Assist the team with requirements, detailed design documentation, and test cases
What we’re looking for:
- Min. 2 years experience with significant exposure of a startup culture or tech company
- Proven understanding in server side languages (PHP, Laravel, Ruby, Node JS) as well as fundamental frontend language (React, Vue JS).
- Proficiency with database technology such as Postgre and MongoDB.
- Familiar with Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Possessing entrepreneurial mindset is a plus.
What you’ll get:
- Work in an environment with growth mindset which aims to improve people's lives.
- Competitive salary.
- Free career consultation with trusted career advisor.
- Opportunity to involve in a community with vast network of tech engineers.
- Fun workplace with anti lembur-lembur club philosophy.