- Lead a team of QC Specialists. Manage and monitor their tasks daily.
- Perform quality checks and audits of inbound and outbound calls to ensure that quality standards are being met and approved upon.
- Responsible for data quality review including, data quality reports, unapplied payment monitoring, unbilled monitoring (particularly service) and incompletion log monitoring.
- Provide call quality feedback to customer service and help them to improve.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers in Customer Experience team.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness.
- Ensuring agents receive statutory required training and increase their quality score.