- Develop new features and applications while working closely with QA to ensure a quality end user experience.
- Coordinate with product and UX teams to help scope, design, and estimate features and enhancements being considered.
- Ensure clean coding practices and patterns are used through collaborative code design and review.
- Monitor crash reporting and performance or analytics services to identify trends or spikes of importance or concern.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in building web apps using modern HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
- Experience in modern web development (e.g. Single Page App, Progressive Web App).
- Experience in lean/XP development methods (TDD, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration/Delivery).
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).