- Supervise daily operations for all Field CRS team to monitor every activity is running properly.
- Monitor and review team's performance to ensure field crs team meet their targeted result.
- Distribute expected target to Team Leader and ensure field CRS Agent received the target.
- Monitor field CRS Team to Ensure all the process in field team is comply with guidelines and SOP.
- Coordinate with training team to ensure every team member will receive training based on feedback from quality.
- Control the process to ensure Collection Incentives are fair, and prepared and submitted on time.
- Resolve timely customer escalations.
- Cooperated with HR Team to ensure proper montioring and fulfilment of TML.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skills: collection and recovery, Remedial Account Management.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferable domicile in required city.
- Assistant Managers/supervisor specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.