- To provide effective project coordination with other departments (such as: Construction, Planning, Access & Sales) to support Sales Targets.
- Create a detailed work plan that identifies and sorts the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) needed to complete the project
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff who will be affected by project activities
- Placement: Head Office
- Bachelor degree Telecomunication / any field
- Have knowledge FTTH, Backbone, LMS Knowledge and project Management.
- Experience as construction unit head min 2 years
- Target oriented & good communication skill
We are one of the member of CBN Group which provide infrastructure as a service. We are known by the name of PT Mega Akses Persada (FiberStar) which accommodates access that will assure business partners to develop their business without boundaries. FiberStar adopts Net Neutrality in designing, building and operating FTTx deployment. With more that 200 cities on the road map for expansion, FiberStar aspires to be the best in Indonesia's robust ICT market.
- “To be the best and reliable Network Infrasturcture Provider”
- Connecting the future with full Fiber Optic Network for endless possibilities.
- TEAM WORK: Collaborating to achieve one goal with leadership, respect and open mind.
- HIGH INTEGRITY: Being honest, committed and trust each other with love.
- EXCELLENT SERVICE: Adopting first time right approach to serve customers with quality, detailed and comprehensive.
- FEARLESS: Energetic, creative, and competitive mindset to achieve a good collaboration.
- SMART WORKING: Efficiency, digitization and safety-first working attitude for effective results.