- Planning and developing Security Governance such as security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Operating internal network and security devices
- Administer server in multiple platforms and applications
- Operating centralized end-point protection software
- Bachelor degree information technology, system information, or computer
- 3 years experience in same postion
- Expertise in operating security product such as firewall, SIEM, identity management, data loss prevention.
- Expertise in routing and switching as well as Firewall operation (e.g. Cisco router/switches, Fortinet, Cisco ASDM, etc.)
- Experienced in security testing tools (e.g. Nessus, Openvas, Fortify, etc.)
- Experienced in Virtual Machine environment such as VMWare
- Scripting programming : PHP, Python, or other script code
- Placement : Jakarta
We are one of the member of CBN Group which provide infrastructure as a service. We are known by the name of PT Mega Akses Persada (FiberStar) which accommodates access that will assure business partners to develop their business without boundaries. FiberStar adopts Net Neutrality in designing, building and operating FTTx deployment. With more that 200 cities on the road map for expansion, FiberStar aspires to be the best in Indonesia's robust ICT market.
- “To be the best and reliable Network Infrasturcture Provider”
- Connecting the future with full Fiber Optic Network for endless possibilities.
- TEAM WORK: Collaborating to achieve one goal with leadership, respect and open mind.
- HIGH INTEGRITY: Being honest, committed and trust each other with love.
- EXCELLENT SERVICE: Adopting first time right approach to serve customers with quality, detailed and comprehensive.
- FEARLESS: Energetic, creative, and competitive mindset to achieve a good collaboration.
- SMART WORKING: Efficiency, digitization and safety-first working attitude for effective results.