- 1 year (max 2 years) experience as Manual QA
- Fluent in English since s/he needs to interact with the international team on a daily basis
This position is for our client from a logistic company located in South Jakarta.
Our client is a venture-backed freight logistics marketplace covering the entire Indonesian archipelago, aim to revolutionize Indonesia's freight a logistic industry by leveraging technology to drive efficiency, transparency, and accountability.
- Perform daily end-to-end (E2E) testing from sign-up until disbursement in the staging environment
- Create report regarding daily E2E testing results and escalate failed test scenario(s)
- Create a test case for every JIRA task and standardize our test cases to ensure the same test cases are covered during testing
- Perform testing for every deployment and after every JIRA task has been completed
- Ensure that newly developed features or bug fixes do not break the other existing features and integration
- Ensure that tasks and developments fall in the expected time frame of the sprint
- Work together with the team to maintain the quality of our products
- Perform production monitoring and bug reporting