- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations
- Create code that's easy to read
- Create automated testing that is fast, scalable, easily monitored and maintained
- Make sure to increase the test coverage of our code using library like istanbul.js
- Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code
- Review each other's code and learn the software engineering best practices here
- Design a system to improve the quality of our code and automate the mundane stuff like auto-rollback if test is failing. Or Auto push code to production.
- This is a full time job and not an internship position
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Computer Science or related field. Or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer
- High level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Experience building scalable web services
- Experience in coding competitions
- Experience with AWS or other PAAS.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with basic tooling like git, browser debugging, bash scripting, etc.
- Experience with Selenium, Nightwatch, CasperJS
I'm interestedI'm interestedRefer a friend