POSITION : Assistant Manager
Brief Job Description:
- Responsible for the annual and monthly financial statement and tax reporting;
- Check GL, Trial Balance, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Sales & Purchase monthly basis;
- Review Expenses, COGS Report, and Analysis;
- Review cash and bank reconciliation;
- Review financial transaction and ensure that the correct tax treatment has been applied;
- Monitoring of the latest tax regulation and laws, analyzing impact and it is implementation to the company;
- Handle tax audit and other dispute and also able to mitigate tax exposure;
- Review income tac and VAT monthly payment;
- Supervise Accounting, Finance, and Tax Staff to ensure clear guidance and proper communication.
- Have a min. Bachelor Degree in Accounting;
- Good English written, oral, and presentation skill;
- Good organization, planning skills and the ability to priorities;
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning;
- Have good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point)
- Have experience at least 5 years as Accounting, Finance, and Tax Assistant Manager;
- Previous working experience as Tax Consultant will be advantage;
- Strong understanding of PSAK and Indonesian Tax Regulation & Laws;
- Having Brevet A&B Certificate will be advantage;
- Have knowledge and experience in operating tax application such as e-Faktur, e-SPT etc;
- Able to operate accounting system (SAP);
- Willing to work at Kawasan Industri KIIC Karawang Barat.
As one of Japan’s leading petroleum companies, Idemitsu Lube Techno has since expanded and moved into areas such as procurement of crude oil, refining, sales of petroleum products and the development of oil resources, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources.
Today, the company has grown far and wide with over 50 offices and over 7,000 employees in Japan and overseas and is listed on the Fortune Global 500 index. Idemitsu Kosan’s global network has made it’s presence in countries such as the USA, Germany, China, India, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Korea, Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia.