COMPANY CATEGORY :
JOB SUMMARY :
- Responsible for maximizing revenue growth and profitability in assigned sales quota.
Regular activities include:
- Maintain existing clients (Maintain existing Account Customers)
- Developing new accounts (Developing new Account)
- Developing new business in existing customers
- Engaging in project management duties
- Attending meetings with clients (Create meeting with clients)
- Achieving and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the full line of Products and Services, and Solutions offered and be the subject matter experts in the domain.
- Thrive well in KPI performance measure, fast paced environment and able to have the experience and maturity to device strategies independently to meet the quota.
- Able to conduct sales training -- including ongoing skill and knowledge development beyond initial sales training
- Develop, design and conduct sales & product training programs to equip sales staff with the required skills set.
- Provide on-site software and workflow training to our customers
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS :
- Education: Bachelor Degree Engineering/Printing Technology/Graphic Arts other related major
- Language: English Business Level
- Experience: More than 5 years in business development of commercial printing products
- Have Driving License (SIM A)
- Good application knowledge and understanding of Packaging/Commercial Printing Workflow solutions and various types of Graphic Editing and Design Software, Color Management, Sheet Layout, RIPs & Output.
- Detail will be discussed in the interview
ONLY CV IN ENGLISH WILL BE PROCESSED