- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): logistics, supply chain management, EXIM, import management, customs, shipping operations, warehouse
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- EXIM (ensure all import procedure, permit, document & licenses, tax & duties, external relation / communication with clearing agents, government office importation related, shipment, trucking companies, importation report every month to government)
- control warehouse activities to ensure the efficient and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distributon goods.
- plan and schedule the inventory to meet the organization needs by overseeing the ordering of product and assist in coordinating delivery schedule with shippers and customers.
- develop and recimmend improvements in warehouse practice to promote efficiency, faster service and lower costs.
- manage warehouse prosess execution (receiving, shipping, contamination control, inventory, stock accuration, warehouse insurance)
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms price, quality, terms, service with suppliers.
- responsible for the preparation and prosess purchase order and documents.
- monitor and coordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure on time delivery.
- maintain complete update purchasing records in accurate.
- collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order material, goods and supplies.
- deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoice are sent to finance for payment.
- source, select and negotiate for the best Distribution package in price, quality, terms, service with suppliers.
- define each transport project & retail, planing, managing implementing all the transport operational safety.
- manage transport assets and drivers.
- manage routing conttroling and planning all the delivery activities, fleets management execution.
- manage distribution reimburstment & cost.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow